Lisa, Cynthia, Mandy, and Constantina are all sisters and best friends that are all getting divorced on the exact same day! They haven't been seeing enough of each other, so they've decided to rent a cabin way up in the foothills of Mount Peligroso for a great weekend of drinking wine and chatting!!!
But there's one deadly problem: Lisa is worried Mandy isn't being open enough about her feelings. How can Mandy move forward from her three-year relationship with Pete if she's afraid to discuss what's really going on with them? And meanwhile, Constantina reveals that she has a crush on someone at her work! It takes a murderous, once-in-a-century, "super-avalanche"-- the type of avalanche that leaves only death in its wake-- that they hear about on the radio to inspire Cynthia to decide she's going to take a fun pottery class and hopefully meet a ton of cute boys there.
Night falls. A serial killer is on the loose, and he's stalking through the woods with a machete and a smile. But no one is worried, since he's just an imaginary character in a screenplay about a sexy southern sheriff that Lisa came up with when she was at the spa. Cynthia and Mandy love it... love it TO DEATH figuratively.

5 comments:
This sounds like a , CHICK FLICK!!!!! Typical girls with talking about feelings I mean if I wanted to watch a show about feelings I'd watch like that new show Bunheads which is airing on ABC family. That stupid fucking Bunheads show is made by the creator of Gilmore Girls which aired for like 7 seasons (2000-2007)!!! Are you kidding me? Why don't you just fucking write another stupid ass season of crap like Gilmore Girls season 8 so that all the stupid chicks would know what happens to that bitch Rory after she graduates from Yale of all places and then breaks up with Logan. And while we're talking about dumb ass ideas, why don't you also barf out on paper your ideas about Lorelai and Luke and whether or not they truly end up together. I'm sure dumb girls would really just LOVE (sarcasm) to hear your take on the classic (more sarcasm) fast-paced dialogue that was a trademark of Gilmore Girls series, a series which introduced America to the talented (yeah right) Lauren Graham, Alexis Beldel, and even the comedic dynamo (sha!) Melissa McCarthy. I'd rather fucking die.
Hey Misogeny-- I like the way you think, but what I would like even more would be if you would roll yourself up in dough and make a calzone out of yourself. Then sell yourself in an italian restaurant. Then get bought by some jerk. Then get spicy pepper sprinkled on you.
Now that's a spicy Calzone!
Of course I'm doing a great joke. But seriously, I happen to love "The Girlmores" and I think it's a 20th century tragedy that it isn't still on the air. When I was first starting out as a screenwriter I must have spent a solid year just writing Girlmore scripts-- many of them were about a series of mysterious fires, and several more were about a rabid dog that somehow got a spot on the city council-- and I always told myself that if I ever "made it" in Tinseltown I'd use my power to bring the show back on the air. As regular readers know, I haven't quite broken through at the studios. But I've been close, and I won't forget my promis.
Smallville is also a good show.
Whoops! Just found out Smallville is off the air. : (
This screenplay reminds me of a time I was out getting highlights and the girl next to me, never caught her name, was just about to have a good eight inches cut from the most beautiful brown hair I'd ever seen. "Oh honey!" I said, "You don't want to do that! If I had hair as pretty as yours, ain't no way I'd cut it off! I'd flaunt it and flip it at every cute boy within a 5 mile radius until every single one of them was lining up to take me to dinner!" The girl just smiled at me, she was polite about it, and she said she needed a new look. Thinking back now, I bet she'd had a boyfriend that dumped her or something. Nothing like a new haircut to show the world you're ready for something new. I've been there and I can understand that. You know, I sometimes still think about her, and I bet that maybe a couple of weeks after that haircut, she was having second thoughts. Course by then it was too late. I hope that gal found a good man that appreciates her for who and what she is. And damn it if I don't also hope that she let that beautiful hair grow out again!
"Fuck Sisters"
Post a Comment