I'm very embarrassed by how long it took me to realize that I was being pranked. In reality I HAVE NOT sold a film, I've just been tricked by some asshole who hates creativity, originality, and dedication to all things Hollywood. Unfortunately I didn't realize that this was fake until I made several major purchasing decisions.
As many of you have pointed out, Burd Turglar is clearly a fake name.
I hate whoever did this to me. If it was you: I hate you, and you deserve to be hated. I hope this DOES NOT make you feel good about yourself.
1 comment:
Oh my good, Stephen, I am so sorry! I read your screenplays from the bottom up so I don't ruin any sequels (thrillquels). Please disregard my last comment - it may seem cruel at this time. The kind of prank pulled on you is the worst kind of prank pulled on you. Whoever did that is someone who obviously sees feelings as nothing more than another toilet to have messy poops on. I will pray for you during this time, but I know that in time your strength and your superior writing persevere and you will once again continue to be the inspirational muse people need to write screenplays that get sold to Hollywood. You have your Glory, Stephen. Damn those who try to steal your shine.
Post a Comment