
Alright. Enough whining. I have to stop feeling sorry for myself. I need to get back to exercising my one god-given talent: writing really good screenplays in every genre.
Obviously the last thing I need is to spend another four years of my life super-depressed about someone tricking me (The other time was when one of my friends called me and told me I had been accepted to a college-- the event was the inspiration for my below-par horror script "The Revengening"). I need to buck up and stay focused on the dream. Here's the thing about writers: writers write. If I'm not actively writing screenplays or trying to get them produced, then I don't know who I am anymore. And THAT is far more terrifying than the idea that I will never ever succeed.
So whoever it was that called me, let me say "thanks." Your little prank simply rededicated me to my goal. I will never give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment