Friday, March 31, 2006

A LITTLE NOTE

{Hey guys-- It's me Steve, the author of Screaminglygoodscreenplays.blogspot.com. I know in this crazy world people are really busy, and sometimes that means people are too busy to comment on my screenplays. But I keep thinking back to the way things used to be at the old website, with constant discussion of structure and content and what actors would be good for different roles, and I can't help but miss the way things used to be. Please, make some time to contribute. And if you have any friends be sure to tell them about the site. I have always said that all the money I eventually make from selling my screenplays will be divided between me and the people who help on this sight getting t-shirts, and that's still true. I'm even pretty sure what the t-shirts will eventually look like.

Although of course if anyone wants to discuss how the t-shirts should look I'd be up for that too.

So, anyway, thanks.}

No comments: