Monday, April 10, 2006

ANOTHER NOTE

{Guys--

I don't understand why you guys haven't been posting more after my last note. What, are you waiting for me to post a new idea so that you can comment on that? Well, don't wait for that! Who knows how long that could take!? Just read some of the ones I already wrote and comment on those!

And if you do, you're in for a treat-- I've been working on a Robocop/Supermario brothers combination that pits former the mechanized officer and Luigi against a Mario gone mad! Give me enough comments, and I'll tell you about a scene I wrote where Robocop gets raped by Mario, but then Robocop gets free and immediately revenge-rapes the fuck out of Mario! And if people give me some constructive criticism on that, I'll post the (already written) scene in which Luigi wanders into an adult bookstore and gets confused when he spots a fake vagina. And FYI: I've added a talking car called Robocar to kick the whole thing up a couple notches.

Thanks!
Steve}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this does sounds really sweet but it is very similar to a Sonic the hedgehog/ predator crossover that i wrote about 2 years ago. mine has less homo-eroto-gayness in it, but only because so much of it revolves around an alien hunter making out with a small animal. when i sent it out to the "HELLYWOOD STUDIOS" they said that there was too much beastiality in it but i just don't see it. I mean how is it bad for an alien to have mouth sex with a hedgehog? trust me, if Sonic didn't like it then he would just run away. plus there were all these great tongue in cheek jokes that the predator would make about how "fast" Sonic was, you know, like fast in the sack, like he was both easy and it didn't take him very long. well either way good luck to you with your script and don't let 'em get you down!

Anonymous said...

WHY AM I YELLING? I'M NOT YELLING. I'M SCREAMING. FOR MORE SCREAMINGLY GOOD SCREENPLAYS!