Sunday, May 28, 2006

24 Hour Party Zebras

Bill and Suzzette Zebra are two zebras in Africa who LOVE to party. But the other Zebras, led by Tony the Biggest Zebra of Them All, think that partying is bad and will destory the moral and ethical foundations of Zebra society, foundations that are the only thing keeping the lions at bay.

When the mutilated corpses of 40 zebras are found near a watering hole, each one with dyed stripes and glow sticks, it starts to look like he might be right. Maybe all-night Zebra raving IS bad.

But wait--Bill realizes that there aren't any lion prints near the muddy watering hole! Could it be that Tony, The Biggest Zebra of Them All, had all the Zebras killed and then dressed up like ravers so that Bill and Suzzette would have to stop partying? When Suzzette uncovers a crying, wounded, and pitiful zebra DJ near some grass, she learns the answer is yes, right before that zebra is shot in the fucking face by a sniper.

Bill and Suzzette have got to stop Tony The Biggest Zebra of Them All before he can be elected Zebra President. How can they do it? Bill and Suzzette aren't fooling themselves: they can't do it alone. They need help-- and that help might have to come from an unorthodox source. When Bill accidently teaches some lions about house music, he also finds his solution.

24 Hour Party Zebras: The Safari Ride of Your Life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the movie, but I find it unlikely that zebras would know about house music before lions would. Lions are members of the cat family. That means they're both smart and curious. I realize many people say this but I can tell you it's true. I consider myself a cat expert, having six myself and regularly taking care of my friend Bev's cats when she goes to Arizona. That makes for 11 cats total. Trust me when I say they are smart. And Lord knows they're curious! So the main thing I'd change about your animal movie is to maybe make Bill, Suzzette and Tony lions or tigers or something instead of zebras. This being said, I would still like the 40 mutilated corpses to be zebras and not members of the cat family. Thanks for your time.

Steeb said...

That's retarded. Didn't anyone ever tell you that lions often sleep 23 hours a day? You try educating yourself about modern music trends when you go to sleep 25 minutes after getting out of the shower.