Tuesday, July 10, 2007

MY FATHER IS A GHOST???? the movie

Teen singing sensation Sindy Sheehan has a surprise in store when she gets home early from her week long rock tour: her father is walking through walls while he's making the toast! At first she's scared, but then she's mad when her mother and father sit down to tell her that her father has been a ghost ever since he was a little boy and that it doesn't change the way they love her. Sindy's so mad she throws her guitar right THROUGH her father!!!!

"So it's true!" she cries, crying and runs up the stairs of her mansion to her luxury room.

"Knock Knock Knock" she hears coming from the window. It's her best friend ever Jimothy J. Jickler, a nine foot tall endocrinally challenged monstrosity who's both her best friend and the captain of Hollywood High's football, baseball, basketball, soccer, track, cross-country, swim, crew, tennis, golf, volleyball, hockey, badmitton, debate, chess, model U.N., bowling, and competitive esperanto teams. He's every girl's dream, but he's always been just a friend to Sindy and she can't see that he loves him even though all her many friends can.

"Saluton!" says Jim,climbing through the window and hunching his giant frame beneath the ceiling. His bald head is bleeding for some reason but he doesn't know and Sindy is too good a friend to tell him. "I missed you while you were gone!"

"Oh fuck!," says Sindy, "You're never gonna believe what just happened to me!"

"What?" says Jim. "Did you fall in love on the tour?"

Jim starts to cry. This is when the audience to the movie finally realizes how appropriate it is that his t-shirt says "MAN AM I A PUSSY."

"Worse than that," says Sindy. "When I got home I found out my father is really a ghost."

Jim smiles, glad that Sindy did not fall in love. But then he starts crying again for no reason.

"What should I do?" says Sindy.

"Well, it doesn't change the way your parents love you, does it?"

"That's what they said. Get the fuck out of my house, freak."

Sindy, drawing a letter opener from her desk, threatens to stab Jim in the balls until he slowly backs out of the room and steps out of the window to the ground, his hugely distended form requiring no ladder. Sindy falls onto her bed crying as Jim's shuddering footfalls recede into the distance.

Sindy looks at her phone.

"Oh no!" she says to herself. "I've just ruined my friendship with Jimothy! Well, at least this inspires me to write a song."


MORE TO COME ON THIS AWESOME HORROR/THRILLER.

NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE SONG THAT SINDY SINGS.

This movie is based on a book I will write.


Not related to Fox's and later the WB's classic "Grounded For Life."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[Sindy]
I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

[Jimothy]
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

[Sindy & Jimothy]
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh

[Sindy]
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's gotta be something for my soul somewhere

[Jimothy]
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions

[Sindy & Jimothy]
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end

[Sindy]
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

[Sindy & Jimothy]
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end

Anonymous said...

I will dream away the cobwebs
But I can't dream away the ghost
This nightmare that I'm living
When undead haunt and I'm the host

(tempo quickens)

Oh, oh Daddy
Y'd U Lie 2 Me-ee?
I'm the daughter of a ghost
Is that what you wanted me to be?

He walks through wallsss
Like-the-way I used to
Walk
Through his
Mi-ind

Been dead for years
But-still-he stayed in this
Mortal
Gri-ind.

And...
And my world is crumblin.
Jimothy...
Thinks I don't fe-eel nothin'...

(musical solo)

(quickly whispered)
So-who's-the-ghost?
Said-who's-the-ghost?
Yeah,-who's-the-ghost?
Am I-the-ghost?
Is-dad-the-ghost?
Are-we-all-ghosts?
But-what-matters-most
Is-I-love-the-ghost.
I-love-the-ghost
I love the ghost
I love my Dad.
I love you Dad
Please hold me Dad
Tell-me-everything-is-rad
Tell-me-there's-joy-to-be-had
Say you love me Dad.
Say you love me Dad
Cause I love you Dad

I LOVE YOU DAD!
AND I'M SORRY, JIMOTHY!