SCENE:
We see a gun factory. Everything looks like it's going fine, but then it EXPLODES in a HUGE FIREBALL.
CUT TO:
The campus of Yale College. DENMORE CAVENDISH, a VERY SEXY professor with GORGEOUS GREEN EYES and LONG GLAMOUROUS BLOND HAIR, is sitting at his desk looking at some papers he's grading.
DENMORE: God I've got so many papers to grade. This one is an A.
The phone rings. DENMORE PICKS IT UP.
DENMORE: Professor Denmore Cavendish here... oh, it's you Mr. Secretary of Defense. But look, you've called the wrong guy. I'm no longer the world's leading expert on Mercury, and when I finally killed the Mercury-Powered Death Hat after it returned several times I changed jobs for good. Now I'm an expert on radioactivity and guns. Or didn't you get the memo!!!!
Denmore angrily hangs up the phone. The camera lingers on his SEXY HANDS. The phone rings again.
DENMORE:... So you did get the memo.... An explosion of what and where?.... I'm on the first plane, Secretary.
Denmore stands up and take a moment to put his hair up into a PERFECT PONYTAIL. Then he looks over at his bookcase.
DENMORE: If I'm right about what went down when that radioactive dirty bomb went off in the gun factory, I'm definitely going to need this-
Denmore grabs a RADIATION DETECTOR from the shelf.
DENMORE: And these.
Denmore grabs a tubby labeled HAND GRENADES from the shelf. Then he presses a button on his phone.
DENMORE: Marlene-- you're going to have to cancel all my classes the next week.
MARLENE: Okay.
DENMORE: Thanks, sexyass. If anyone needs me, I'll be at the airport.
Denmore strides out his office door carrying the handgun and the tubby. We see his butt.
{This movie is a sequel to the as yet unproduced thriller Death Hat. Any thoughts?}
1 comment:
I love - LOVE - that Denmore is back. I while I know that we can't see the whole sexy story here, I'm really hoping that the Gun With Legs is teaming up with the Mercury-hungry Death Hat. I picture an iconic scene where the Gun With Legs steps out from behind barstool and it's wearing the Death Hat. The Death Hat would eat Mercury and then sit on the Gun With Leg's head and maybe the Gun With Legs would drip Death Hat-digested Mercury out of it's barrel. It would all be very sexual and yet dangerous and scary. Lots of potential in this script! Give me more Denmore! I need to know his story!
Post a Comment