
It's Christmas in LilFurry Grove, and all the animals are getting ready to do their favorite thing: The Christmas Dance! The bears shake, the snakes shimmy, and the Zebras get down to the xylophone! It's the one day of the year when all the animals gather together and become close friends, and every one is welcome to the Jump Around Jumpin Jam!
(Music- squeebally dooo, squeebally deee! Dancin in the forest is the way for me!)
And that's where I come in-- I'm Pokey The Turtle, and this year it's my turn to make sure the Jump Around Jumpin' Christmas Jam goes off without a hitch. Right now I've only got two problems, but boy are they big! For one thing, I've been captured by a mean little boy who lives near the forest! I might not escape in time for Christmas-- or at all! And for the other thing, my father is now gay and I hate him for it, because he betrayed my mom!
(Music- squibbely Wow, Squibbely Now! My dad is gay and that's horrible!)
So can I escape this glass cage and find my way to The Christmas Jump Around Jumping Dance? I certainly hope so! And if I can, will I get there in time to denounce my father in front of everyone!? I certainly hope so too! If he can't face the consequences of his actions maybe I should help him!
(Music- Squab Squabely Blam! Jason's dad has a gun and I know where it is.)
The Jump Around Jumpin' Jam-- Coming this November. Check it out!
5 comments:
steve I know i didn't read the wHole screenplAy buT it looks likE this promotes sexual biGotry. becAuse it's a kids tYpe of movie, you S!hould thInk about what exactly you're trying to teach the cHildren Of our future. do you really want them to grow uP in a futurE where PeOple to hate and Kill Each other just because theY are homosexual? i Feel like yoU're a niCe guy and even if right now you thinK you thINk these thinGs, in a few years i Know you'll realIze that Love and equaLity are more important than Sexual preference. if in this screenplay you Had pokey realIze thiS, maybe then you'D hAve a screenplay that everyone woulD! appreciate.
Hey! I have a turtle!
Hey Paulie! I have a turtle too. What kind of turtle do you have?
@ Ollie - Just a regular house turtle. Don't know what kind it is. It doesn't talk or sing or anything and I don't think it's trying to get to a Jump Around Jumpin' Jam. ;) What about you?
Paulie - It's officially called a "Red-Eared Slider" It's one of the more common ones you can have as pets. Other common pets are box turtles, mud turtles, and painted turtles. What's funny is now when I go to the pet shop I'm always going to be wondering which turtle has the gay dad.
Post a Comment