
SCENE: The Cat Universe.
CAT: Meow. Where'd you get that black eye, little kitten?
KITTEN: Meow. I fell off of a tree I was hanging in on.
CAT: Really?
KITTEN (crying): Yes.
CAT: That's not true, is it? Your father beat the shit out of you, didn't he?
KITTEN (sobbing): Yes! But it was my fault. I deserved it.
CAT: What?!
KITTEN (in tears): I forgot to put away my toy mouse that I was playing with.
CAT: No! Little kittens NEVER deserve to get beat for something as small as that!
KITTEN (sobbing really hard): What am I supposed to do!? He's my father!!!
CAT (directly into camera): No!!!!!
FADE TO BLACK
FADE BACK UP TO REGULAR. A SPACEMAN ADDRESSES THE CAMERA IN FRONT OF THE CAT AND KITTEN.
SPACEMAN: Yes, that was so hilarious. But what if... it were people instead of cats? Please, don't beat your kids for little stuff. I traveled here to the Cat Dimension to teach us all a valuable lesson. I hope you learned it.
Thanks.
FADE TO BLACK
No comments:
Post a Comment