
SCENE: Africa. Everyone is Zebras.
BILL: Hey- Suzette?
SUZETTE: Bill! What's going on? I haven't seen you since we went to that big rave.
BILL: Yeah-- that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
SUZETTE: What do you mean?
BILL: I had promiscous sex at that rave with I don't know how many people.
SUZETTE: I heard that, actually.
BILL: I guess everybody did.
SUZETTE: Yeah. It was all over Africa.
BILL: What I wanted to tell you is that now I have low self confidence.
SUZETTE: Ouch.
BILL: So, my advice to you is, don't have crazy sex with multiple partners at a rave.
SUZETTE: Not that this exactly excuses it, but I remember you were high on lots of ecstasy at that rave. Maybe you should be feeling bad about that, and not the sex. The sex was a result of the illegal drug use.
BILL (directly to camera): I guess that's a good point...
FADE TO BLACK
FADE BACK UP TO REGULAR. A SPACEMAN WITH A CAT STANDS IN FRONT OF AFRICA.
SPACEMAN: The irony is that actually the ecstasy he was on was fake. Please, don't have promiscuous sex at a rave. Low self confidence will result when everyone finds out and thinks differently about you. Okay? Cool.
FADE TO BLACK.
1 comment:
I have 4 posters in my room and the last 3 PSA's have used images from 3 of my posters. So either somebody is my family is secretly writing a blog and going by the name "Stephen," or Stephen has been into my room. Which either way, honestly scares the shit out me.
Post a Comment