
STARTS AT: .05 fucking milliseconds after the end of ADVENTURE CRAZY: X 2THA X2
Zak X Flavordrome, having just killed General Smashmouth, is just about to put the earbuds in on his awesome titanium ipod sunglasses when all of a sudden a huge muscular flaming space alien riding a mechanical 50 story T-REX with adamantium razorblade heat-sinking deathray propeller claws rips off the roof of the science warehouse he's in and starts spraying lazer napalm all over everything at thousands of gallons a second and then shouts "Flavordrome! I've come from the future to destroy you before you destroy me and now you die by fire!!!!!!" And as he says it he lights the napalm on fire with a fire bullet from a future gun and smashes the giant foot of the robot t-rex onto the direct spot where Zak is!
But Zak dodges out of the way at the last second and grabs a monster energy drink sniper rifle and looks up and whispers "I guess I'll just have to destroy you NOW instead of in the future!" and kablam he fires the sniper rifle and the bullet goes right up the nose of the alien! But then the Alien is like haha in the future my species of alien has kevlar brains and you didn't even know that! Now you die! Wait where did you go?!"
And then suddenly we see that Zak has climbed the whole robotic T Rex while the alien was talking and he smashes the alien with a mighty punch and knocks him out, and he falls off the robot dinosaur which is in bronco-mode, having sensed the intruder, and when the alien lands he explodes and the explosion sends Zach flying a mile into the air at a hundred miles an hour. And when he's right at the top of his flying he looks into space and sees a huge alien invasion force with thousands of space ships covered in lazer guns and ion shooters and plasmatillary explosive launchers with other ships that are just super quarkbombs with the potential to destroy a whole solar system headed right for earth. And that's when Zak takes out his platinum back-up cell phone and calls the white house.
"What's up, fuckers? Who's the new president now that president Goldboard was killed ten minutes ago?" he asks, airsurfing.
"I am. My name is Skrull Tentacles."
"Really? You're a fucking alien and you've got something to do with this invasion force! I'm gonna get you!" And with that Zak slams his cell phone shut and starts swimming in the air back to earth at superspeed and then lands on the white house and smashes through the roof and right there is Skrull Tentacles holding a trigger bomb and he's about to explain that if Zak kills him all of earth will be destroyed but it's too late because Zack stomach punches him super hard and he throws up his alien guts and just before he dies Zak grabs him and pushes him against the wall and says -- "you better tell me the self destruct code for all those ships or I'm going to take you down!" But the evil president tells him there is no Self Destruct code! So Zak tosses him into the Texas A&M bonfire and grabs an emergency white house missile launcher and points it up and pulls the trigger and then grabs the missile as it flies away and Zak goes with it! Just then the secret service sees he's killed the president and have no choice but to put him on the kill on sight instantly list and launch 20 million huge black flying robot death machines that ironically Zak's father designed on the day Zak won his first ESPY when he was only 8 months old. Zak sees them coming and is like "Thanks a lot, Dad" just before he jumps off the flying missile right when it's over the the Eiffel tower and then the death machines and the missile hit the bottom of the tower and blows the eiffel tower into the air! Just then Zak is teleported into a giant spaceship the size of earth and there at the steering wheel is COMMANDANT BIZKIT and he has Zak's father right at the edge of a black hole from a black hole machine!
"Dad I thought you were dead!" says Zak with a tear in his eye right before smashing the faces of eight alien hyperguards guards together, knocking them out to death, and saying "I should have known you were behind this, COMMANDANT BIZKIT! You'll never succeed if I've got anything to do with it and I do!" Then Zak's father says "Take him out! I love you Zak!" with a tear in his eye. And COMMANDANT BIZKIT is half a nanosecond from dropping Zak's father Slam Casanova into that dark pit from which no return is possible because he can tell Zak loves earth even enough to doom his father when KASLICE a switchblade flies out of Zak's hi-tech carbon-fiber snowboarding boot into the eyeball of COMMANDANT BIZKIT and he dies instantly, and Zak leaps and grabs his dad's hands and yanks him out just when he's about to turn into energy spaghetti.
"I always knew those special knife boots would come in handy," says Zak, then he mows down three hundred and seventy five thousand alien cyborg terminator frankensteins with a sawed off shotgun with one hundred barrels blasting NON-depleted uranium shells at a million shells a minute that his dad gave him just then. KABLAM!!!!!! as the eiffel tower slams through the side of the spaceship and all the air starts rushing out and as Zak and Slam kick over the black hole machine and ride its exhaust back to earth then turn it off.

"We made it!" says Zak, and is about to chug a monster energy drink when his father says "I'm sorry son but I have to tell you-- I designed all those alien ships because I was kidnapped and, sadly, they made me." Zak says "I know-- but quick here's the real question, pops-- did you secretly design a self destruct code so those ships would fly into the sun instead of attacking earth if you sent the code into space!" And Zak's father says "yes and here it is-- 1234293485u123974t1`34ty132p847yt12p947y1p2934719y47123p974y1239 activate!" And at that second he's killed by an alien assassin's dart, which makes Zak flip out emotionally and he grabs the dart and activates the code and above him all the ships fly into the sun. And he grabs the assassin and says "how could you? I had the code and it was already too late! He didn't have to die!" But the alien has already taken cyanide.
Zak just stands there. The camera zooms in on his face, then he chugs the monster energy drink. "This has been such a crazy day, even for me," he says. "I miss you dad."
END OF MOVIE
1 comment:
Fuck you, Webster! Why don't you wake up and add this little nugget to you dictionary:
Adrenalaction: A term describing a movie that contains the rush of adrenaline, and speed freak action that only the doings of Zak X Flavordrome can properly provide. A movie that makes you seizure with anticipation, shuddering with a flop sweat mixture of testatorone and mescaline. Warning: This kind of film is extremely addictiv (sic) and to be viewed only when wanting your fucking mind blown. See "Fucking Extreme."
Post a Comment