
The small town of Grizzleby, North Carolina is just a little old place where down home boys can have a good old time enjoying a barbecue and listening to classic rock n roll. The schools are good, the steaks are great, and the women aren't afraid to show their wild sides.
But a town this great doesn't happen by itself. Working behind the scenes and in total secrecy are the three members of the Cool Team: Jake, Mike, and Meaty Hoss. Their dedicated efforts have been responsible for a dozen successes in Grizzleby, from finding the men who robbed the Harley Davidson Store to getting another Burger King put in on the south end of town.
But when terrorist Arabs take over the golf course, it may be more than even the Cool Team can handle...
2 comments:
Do you know what I thought when I thought I read this? I thought, "I see the John Travolta Character. I see the William H. Macy character. I see the Tim Allen character. But what I don't see is the Martin Lawrence character." If you could be a little flexible with the names, I think you have a perfect sequel for Wild Hogs, a movie that box-office receipts prove American's love. And not to press the issue but again, I really do feel that I would be perfectly cast as maybe the head villain/traitor in this movie or, at the very least, like maybe a sidekick for John Travolta's character. Please, if you could send me some contact information, I would be glad to send over a head shot and resume of other local commercials, community theater I have been in. Thanks for the opportunity and your time!
You know what I thought when I saw your audition video? I thought "I see this guy as being a little too forward with his desire to be in all my movies once I am discovered." I respect your desire to be a working actor-- it's a dream many people share-- but you have to calm down and lay low for a while. And let me comfort you by saying what my regular readers already know: once my movies start getting made OF COURSE I will post the home and cell phone number of the casting director on this site.
Also, I understand but do not appreciate the comparison to the movie Wild Hogs. I haven't seen it but I'm fairly certain it does not feature a showdown with Arab Terrorists. Think before you type, undiscovered.
HOWEVER: The truth is you would be absolutely perfect as the young Lazarus Bonediggy. He's the flirtatous owner of The Pigskin Inn, the local sportsbar where The Cool Team take Meaty Hoss after his hands are cut off for stealing.
I'm writing your name down in my journal now so I won't forget you if this screenplay ever gets greenlit. Cross your fingers for us both.
Post a Comment